Terms and conditions
Before you start using CampusMoWe services, please read the terms and conditions carefully!
All students and staff members of Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, University Consortium of Pori, Faculty of Education, Department of Teacher Education Rauma and Diaconia University of Applied Sciences Pori are eliqible to use CampusMoWe services and products. To be able to access these services students and staff members needs to have valid -up to date University access code (HAKA-authentication).
- Terms and conditions will apply once you purchase your MoWe Card. Accepting the terms and conditions, you give your permission to CampusMoWe to access your personal information. Read more about the terms and conditions concerning your personal information (Link: information security).
- Your CampusMoWe membership will be valid always until the end of the on-going semester. Once your university username and password expires (HAKA-authentication), you will no longer have access to purhchase new membership or make new bookings from CampusMoWe websites.
- CampusMoWe members must follow the terms and conditions of our policy.
- CampusMoWe members must follow the terms and conditions of our cooperation partners and businesses. Some services and products have higher risk areas, such as play zones, swimming pools, steam rooms and saunas. Please read and follow all rules and signs that tell you what to do, especially in these areas. If you don’t understand something, please ask for help.
- CampusMoWe membership do not include insurance, so you will need to make sure your own personal insurance covers the activities and programs you are attending on.
- CampusMoWe membership is a personal license, which can not be passed forward. CampusMoWe members are not allowed to take non-members to sport facilities or pass products or equipment to anyone who is not CampusMoWe member (link: Gym rules and regulations).
- We can refuse entry to anyone, including members, if they act unreasonably or break the terms and conditions. We may also warn you that you risk having your membership cancelled. If you continue to behave in the same way, we may cancel your membership immediately.
Membership fees are not refundable. However, if we need to cancel entire training course, course fees will be refunded.
- CampusMoWe reserves the right to change or add to these membership terms and conditions, timetables, facilities and hours of operation. We will do our best to inform customers of any changes on time.