CampusMoWe open shifts are targeted for all from beginners to advanced ones with all genders and no previous experience or equipment are needed.
With the MoWe Card you will get a limitless access to open ball games. You can also book badminton and pickleball shifts (1 court/day/player).
CampusMoWe offers equipment in all open shifts, so you don't need your own racquet to participate, for example.
Open shifts are for players of all levels. The aim is to have fun and enjoy playing!
You can find weekly shifts for different ball games from the MoWe Calendar. Open Calendar here (link): MoWe Calendar
The shift locations can be found from MoWe Calendar. Make sure you always check the detailed information of each class and shift when making your enrolments.
Ball game shifts are held:
- In Agorahall in SAMK Pori campus and SAMK Merimäki campus sports hall in Rauma.
On the Sports Facilities-page you will find more detailed information about the facilities with pictorial instructions on how to get there (link): Sports facilities
(CampusMoWe reserves all the rights to change or add to these membership terms and conditions, timetables, facilities and hours of operation. We will do our best to inform customers of any changes on time.)
Enrolment and cancellation
Enrolment is important as a minimum number of players is needed for the ball games to be successful. So don't wait to enroll, enroll when you know you're coming!
Enrolment is available 2 days before the class starts. Enrolment can be done conveniently via the CampusMoWe mobile app. Instructor will confirm your booking in the beginning of the class.Make sure you will cancel your enrolment in good time if you are not able to join!
INstructions for the enrolment (link): Enrolment
Pay attention in these when participating in ball/sport games:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of your shift, so that you and the other players have time to set up court and get your equipment from storage.
- If you are attending for the first time, it is particularly important to arrive early so that the instructor can guide you.
- Bring indoor shoes and a water bottle with you.
- If you have to leave in the middle of a session, please let the instructor know before the session starts.
- During shifts you must be considerate of other players. CampusMoWe welcomes players of all levels.