Booking is required for group fitness classes and ball games. It can be easily done either with CampusMoWe App or logging in to CampusMoWe websites.
Booking is possible 2 days before the event. Please remember to cancel if you are not able to join!
Instructions concerning the bookings and schedules for courses and events will always announced together with event information.
Booking rules and regulatios
You should enroll to all shifts and classes. In the beginning of the instructor will confirm your booking.
If you need to cancel your booking, please do that at latest 3 hours before the class begins, to release your spot for someone else!
To improve our services, we are tracking the bookings and the amount of participants attending the classes. We use collected statistics when we are planning new seasons.
If member books a spot, but do not attend to the class for five (5) times, will booking option be restricted for next two weeks. After that, this two weeks restriction will apply after each miscancellation. Miscancellations will be reseted to zero after each semester.
Enrollment and cancellation
- Log in with your university authentication(Haka code).
- Open MoWe Calendar tab from the app or websites.
- Open the right tab PORI/RAUMA/GYM and then choose a right day and class.
- Choose the right class and press the green "Enroll to event" button. After enrollment, button will show up in red and you'll find a "cancel" button.
- If the enrollment button is grey, your card is not active/valid and you don't have a right to participate.
- If the "class box" is red, the class is full or it is cancelled.
- Your own enrollments show up in light green.
Attending the classes
- Make sure you'll arrive on time to the class. Once started, you can not participate on class any more.
- If you know you have to leave the class early, please inform instructor before hand.
- Use a towel (clean one) when exercising including when using exercise mats.
- Put equipment away after class if not adviced differently.
- Please do not return equipment while class to security reasons.
- Switch off or mute your phone. Note also that you must not use a camera during the class without permission.
- If you publish some material from CampusMoWe services to social media please use hastag #campusmowe.
Code of conduct
To ensure safe and enjoyable training experience:
- Make sure you'll arrive on time.
- Respect the others and switch off or mute your technical devices (phones, tablets etc.).
- Update your news with your friend before or after the class (not during the class).
- Return your equipment after the class (not during of middle of the class) unless adviced differently.
- Avoid using strong perfumes.