Bookings for group fitness classes, courses and events can be easily done either with CampusMoWe App or logging in to CampusMoWe websites. Please remember to cancel if you are not able to join!
Group fitness and ball sports
Group fitness classes can take only limited amount of participant, so we highly recommend you to book your spot before hand. Bookings for each class can be made earliest 2 days before. Bookings can be done either with CampusMoWe App or logging in to CampusMoWe websites. If you need to cancel your booking, please do that at latest 3 hours before the class begins, to release your spot for someone else! In the beginning of the class instructor will confirm your booking.
NOTE! All group fitness classes and ball sports in Pori unfortunately can't be held weekly. That's why recommend to do booking in good time. Then you'll see if there are changes in timetable.
Remember to do booking for every ball sport turns. Instructor will confirm your booking in the beginning of the games.
To improve our services, we are tracking the bookings and the amount of participants attending the classes. We use collected statistics when we are planning new seasons.
If member books a spot, but do not attend to the class for five (5) times, will booking option be restricted for next two weeks. After that, this two weeks restriction will apply after each miscancellation. Miscancellations will be reseted to zero after each semester.
Signing in to CampusMoWe courses and events
You will always have to register to CampusMoWe courses and events. Instructions concerning the bookings and schedules will always announced together with event information.
Attending the classes
- Based on the bookings, instructor will check your attendance in the beginning of the class.
- Make sure you'll arrive on time to the class. Once started, you can not participate on class any more.
- If you know you have to leave the class early, please inform instructor before hand.
- Use a towel (clean one) when exercising including when using exercise mats.
- Put equipment away after class if not adviced differently.
- Please do not return equipment while class to security reasons.
- Switch off or mute your phone. Note also that you must not use a camera during the class without permission.
- If you publish some material from CampusMoWe services to social media please use hastag #campusmowe.
Code of conduct
To ensure safe and enjoyable training experience:
- Make sure you'll arrive on time.
- Respect the others and switch off or mute your technical devices (phones, tablets etc.).
- Update your news with your friend before or after the class (not during the class).
- Return your equipment after the class (not during of middle of the class) unless adviced differently.
- Avoid using strong perfumes.