You can find the poles, net and rackets from the section B (middle part), behind the black curtain. Return all equipment to the same place.
Equipment needs to be used properly!
Badminton courts are located in SAMK Agora hall. Shifts are available at SAMK Pori campus with a valid MoWe Card Pori.
1 court booking/person/day.
Here is the general information of the shifts:
- Booking via MoWe Calendar. Enrol to the shift and court reservation is done for you. Booking will reserve the whole court and equipment for two players.
- Remember to cancel, if you are not able to come.
- Booking requires a valid MoWe Card. You can bring a non-member friend to play with you. Person who has booked the court is responsible of the reservation and equipment.
- Equipment is stored behind the courtain in B -section. The Player will put together the court and after the games take the court apart. If there is a shift right after you and next ones waiting you can agree to leave the net up. It is important that the court is always empty when there are no games.
Return the net, poles and rackets on side of the sport hall behind the black curtain (see the image above).
- Entrance from the Satakunnankatu entrance doors with a passage code. You can find the code from CampusMoWe app from C-MoWe tab or from Tuudo. Go to Agora via hallway where the locker rooms are located. See the map to Agora here (link): Agorahall
- Equipment needs to be used properly. CampusMoWe needs to be informed if something breaks (email: email@example.com)
- Times of the badminton shifts may sometimes change. You can always find the updated info from Calendar. CampusMoWe reserves all the rights for changes.
Play badminton. Feel good.