Book a court and borrow the rackets from library. Then its Gametime!
Padel is a fun & trendy 4 person ballgame, which is easy to learn for beginners.
You can book a Padel-court through CampusMoWe with a supercheap price!
You can bring 3 non-members to play with you. Courts can be booked only with a valid MoWe Card.
We organize also open shifts for Padel which are free for members. More information in MoWe Calendar.
Shifts in Pori
- Tuesdays 19-20
- Wednesdays 17-18
- Thursdays 19-20
Location: Liikuntakeskus Momentum, Kellarikuja 1, 28120 Pori.
Price: 18€/Whole court (norm. 32€). Shift will be booked by paying in CampusMoWe online store. You can find information about the court and the access code to Momentum from the product description.
Note! You can not cancel or change your bookings.
RAUMA:Due to the small user rate, padel is cancelled until further notice.
Instuctions for booking:
- Check that you have a valid MoWe Card Pori (Service is not included in Gym Card).
- Go to online store and choose Padel-court (Pori or Rauma).
- Choose a day from the schedule and click on a free shift.
- Confirm payment.
- Order confirmation will be in your e-mail (remember to check junk). You can find court information and the access code from product description and order confirmation.
- You can not cancel or change your bookings.
You can borrow rackets for free from SAMK libraries
You can borrow 4 rackets for bookings made through CampusMoWe for free.
Loan period is 1 day. Rackets can be borrowed from customer service on gameday at 2 pm. Equipment needs to be returned next day for customer service before 2 pm.
Check service hours (link): Library
3 Padel practice balls are included with the rackets. We suggest personal padel balls.
Racket should be treated with respect. User is responsible for the equipment.