The net will be attached to the blue badminton poles with legs outside. Tighten first the lower rope and then upper one to get the net as tight as possible.
Badminton courts are available on Saturdays at SAMK Pori campus. All you need is your MoWe Card Pori and a friend to play with you! Book a badminton slot from MoWe Calendar.
Check out below our general information for event:
1. Book a badminton court from MoWe Calendar. For bookings you need a valid MoWe Card Pori.
2. If you need help with opening the doors or with equipment (net, rackets etc.) go meet school attendant at info desk. If campus attendant is not there, call 044-7103460. To borrow a racket, you need to sign your name and number on info desk and also sign off once you have returned rackets after playing.
3. If you are first player of the day, you need to set up the net. Check from MoWe Calendar, if there are other bookings for the day. If yes, you can leave the net and poles as they are, but if not, please take the net off and return net with poles to the store.
- Note! The net will be attached to the blue badminton poles with legs outside. Tighten first the lower rope and then upper one to get the net as tight as possible (see the picture above).
4. Make sure you return borrowed equipment to info desk.
Play badminton. Feel good.